Parmesan wings with sour cream dip and roasted baby potatoes
Melted cheese on chicken wings is just genius!
- 1 x County Fair Chicken Wings (8pcs)
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) baking powder
- 1 ½ Tbsp (20ml) garlic powder
- 1 ½ Tbsp (20ml) onion powder
- 1 tsp (5ml) paprika
- Salt and milled black pepper
- ½ cup (125ml) grated parmesan or pecorino
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) dried Italian herbs
- 500g baby potatoes, halved
- 4 Tbsp (60ml0 olive oil
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) dried Italian herbs
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) garlic powder
- Salt and milled pepper
- ½ cup (125ml) sour cream
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) wholegrain mustard
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) honey
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) chopped fresh chives
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a bowl, mix together the baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pat the chicken wings dry, then add them to the seasoning. Toss to coat well.
- Place the chicken wings on a tray skin side up and roast for 40 minutes until golden.
- Sprinkle the parmesan and dried Italian herbs evenly over the chicken wings. Return to the oven and roast for 15 minutes more.
- Prepare the baby potatoes: Place the halved potatoes in a bowl with the olive oil, Italian herbs, garlic powder, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Toss well, then transfer to a baking tray.
- Roast in the oven at 200°C for 1 hour, tossing halfway.
- Prepare the dip: Mix all the ingredients for the dip together, and whisk until smooth. Serve the deliciously cheesy wings with the crispy potatoes and chive dip on the side.