Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to our competitions is open to all residents of South Africa except employees (and their families) of Astral Operations Limited, associated agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
2. Proof of identity (SA Barcoded ID) will be required in order to claim your prize.
3. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
4. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
5. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
7. The prizes for the competitions are as stated. They are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
8. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
9. The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
10. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries during the duration of the competition. Competition prize draw will take place in the week after the competition closes.
12. We will attempt to contact the winner(s) three (3) times after the name(s) have been drawn, including leaving a message where possible, in a period of 24 hours. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant(s) drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner-up selected by the same judges.
13. Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s) via email or sms, if these contact details are provided.
14. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
15. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
16. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
17. The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
18. The promoter is Astral Operations Ltd.
19. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
20. A list of winners will be available by writing to the promoter at the promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the name of the winner(s) will be disclosed.