Nacho average meal! These quick chicken nachos are likely to become a family favourite.
- 40ml olive oil
- 10ml fajita spice
- 4 County Fair breast fillets
- 400g good-quality nachos
- 2 corn on the cob, cooked and lightly charred
- 125ml caramelized onion, cooked and chopped
- 200ml mild salsa
- 250ml chunky cottage cheese (plain)
- 400ml matured cheddar cheese, grated
- 300ml guacamole (mashed avocado, chilli, lemon juice, chopped spring onion)
- 100ml crème fraiche
- chopped coriander
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil and fajita spice.
- Gently pound the chicken breast with a meat mallet to get it to an even thickness and rub with the fajita oil. Set aside.
- Divide the nachos between four ovenproof serving bowls or one large dishs.
- Cut the corn off the cob and mix with the caramelized onion. Divide between the four bowls and spoon on top of the nachos.
- Top with the salsa and cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese and bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a griddle pan on medium heat and cook the marinated chicken fillets for about 3 minutes on each side until cooked through and golden brown.
- Cut the fillets in half and place on top of the piping hot nachos.
- Serve with dollops of guacamole, crème fraiche and chopped coriander.