Dinner in a flash!
- 2 tsp (10ml) vegetable oil
- 4 Goldi chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium red (or white) onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) minced garlic and ginger
- 1 tsp (5ml) paprika
- 1 tsp (5ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5ml) black and white pepper powder
- 2 cups (about 250g) chopped cabbage
- 2 cups (about 250g) thinly sliced robot peppers
- 2 cups (about 125g) broccoli, chopped
- Heat oil and sauté chicken breast strips with Worcestershire sauce for 3 minutes.
- Remove and set cooked chicken aside.
- Soak broccoli in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Using the same pan, add more oil if needed and sauté onions until golden.
- Add garlic and ginger and fry.
- Add paprika, salt and pepper.
- Remove broccoli from the water and strain.
- Add all the vegetables to the pan, and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Return the cooked chicken to the pan and stir through the mixed vegetables.
- Serve with cooked egg noodles or rice.