Skip the greasy takeaways and make your own delicious, nutritious stir-fry.
- 15ml oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- ⅓ cabbage, chopped
- 2cm ginger, grated
- 1kg chicken strips
- 45ml honey
- 45ml red-wine vinegar
- 60ml chicken stock
- 45ml sweet chilli sauce
- 400g noodles, cooked
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add oil, garlic, spring onions, cabbage, ginger and chicken strips. Cook for 8 minutes, tossing frequently.
- Mix honey, vinegar, hot chicken stock and sweet chill sauce in a cup.
- Add the noodles to the pan and toss with the chicken strips.
- Pour the stock mixture into the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes.