For a quick lunch or dinner, you can’t go wrong with these chicken-pop bunny chows!
- 3 red chilli, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2cm ginger, grated
- 15ml masala, roasted
- 15ml garam masala
- 45ml tomato paste
- 15ml sugar
- 5ml turmeric
- 250ml chicken stock
- 30ml oil
- 300g chicken pops
- 1 bread loaf
- carrot pickle, to serve
- Blend the chilli, onion, garlic, ginger, masala, garam masala, tomato paste, sugar, turmeric and stock until smooth.
- Place in a pot over low heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add oil to a pan and place over medium-low heat.
- Fry the chicken pops until cooked through. Pour the spice blend over the pops.
- Slice the bread in half and hollow out each halve.
- Spoon the pops into the bread and serve with carrot pickle.