Rank up your chicken liver game and serve it with noodles.
- 250g cooked chicken livers
- 2 packets 2-min noodles
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- Cook 2-minute noodles in a microwave-safe bowl covered in water.
- Drain cooked noodles and place them in a large bowl.
- Fold cooked chicken livers into the hot noodles.
- Add carrots, spring onions, chilli, cucumber, and coriander to the bowl.
- Serve immediately.