Serve chicken livers in toasted tortillas and up the yum factor with cheese.
250g chicken livers
15ml chicken spice
150g cheddar cheese
4 small tortillas
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the chicken livers and season with chicken spice and salt.
- Cook, stirring, for 8 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
- Add the spinach and stir until wilted.
- Spoon the mixture on top of two of the tortillas. Add the cheese and close the top with another tortilla.
- Place on a heated baking tray and toast on both sides.