Bacon-wrapped chicken thighs with avocado salad
Wrapping chicken in bacon seals in the moisture, making it even juicier!
8 x chicken thighs
15ml smoked paprika
salt and pepper
1 packet (200g) of streaky bacon
1 avocado, sliced
2 handfuls of baby spinach
A handful of cocktail tomatoes, halved
2 spring onions, sliced
3-4 radishes, sliced
A glug of olive oil
The juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Toss chicken thighs with paprika and season well with salt and pepper.
- Wrap each thigh with bacon rashers and secure tightly with toothpicks.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Arrange avocado, baby spinach, spring onion, and radish in a serving bowl.
- Toss together with olive oil, lemon juice, and finish with seasoning.
Serve chicken with salad and sprinkle with fresh herbs for extra freshness!
Cook’s note: Secure bacon with a toothpick to hold in place around the chicken thighs if needed.