Chicken strips and patties add an extra layer of yumminess to this township favourite.
- 1 loaf unsliced bread
- 60ml mango achar
- 500g slap chips, fried
- salt and vinegar
- 45ml hot chilli sauce
- 150g chicken strips, cooked
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 chicken burger patties
- 4 eggs, fried
- Slice the bread into four quarters and toast each quarter.
- Hollow out the quarters and keep the pieces of bread you remove.
- Spread the achar over the hollowed-out bread.
- Season the chips with salt and vinegar and add the chicken strips. Add to the bread and achar.
- Top with cheese, chicken patties and eggs.
- Finish off with the scooped-out pieces of bread.
- Serve immediately.