Make the perfect basting to enjoy with your next chicken kebab!
3cm ginger, grated
3 garlic cloves, crushed
salt and pepper
500ml rice, washed
750ml boiled water
8 chicken kebabs
5cm ginger, grated
60ml tomato sauce
30ml Worcestershire sauce
- Melt butter in a pot.
- Add ginger, garlic and salt. Fry, stirring until the garlic has coloured.
- Add the rice and boiled water. Bring to the boil, cover with a lid, and reduce the heat. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Preheat your oven’s grill.
- Mix oil, ginger, tomato sauce, Worcester sauce, honey and salt in a bowl.
- Grill the kebabs, basting the chicken with the sauce and turning them over until cooked through (about 10 minutes).
- Serve the kebabs with the cooked rice.