Our recipe for chicken burger pitas with tzatziki, rocket and cherry tomatoes makes for an easy mid-week family meal.
- 8 chicken burgers
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cucumber, grated
- 10g mint, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 4 large pita breads
- 1/2 bag fresh rocket
- 1/2 punnet of cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 90g pickled red onion
- Cook chicken burgers according to the packaging instructions.
- To make the tzatziki, mix the cucumber, mint and yoghurt. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place the pitas in a grill pan and char on both sides. Remove them from the pan and cut each in half to form a pocket for the burger.
- Fill the pita pockets with the chicken burgers, tzatziki, rocket, red onions and tomatoes.