CHICKEN TACO BOWL
Taco Tuesday… Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. We can have this recipe any day of the week.
- 1 x County Fair Chicken Thighs pack
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 100g nacho chips
- ½ cup (125ml) grated cheddar cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt and milled black pepper
- Coriander (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the chicken thighs in a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil, and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and toss well.
- Roast in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Place diced avocado and tomato in a bowl and season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Toss gently.
- Divide the nacho chips between two bowls, and top each with two cooked chicken thighs.
- Add a dollop of the avocado and tomato salsa in each, and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Garnish with coriander if using, and serve.