Wow guests with this impressive platter to share.
Ingredients:For the Marinade:
- 1 x pack County Fair Chicken Breast Fillets (4pcs)
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) olive oil
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp (10ml) smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp (5ml) dried chilli flakes
- Tzatziki, feta, olives, mini cucumbers, avocado and pita bread
- In a large zip lock bag, combine the chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, paprika, oregano, onion, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, dried chilli flakes, and a large pinch of salt.
- Marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Soak the sosatie sticks in water so they don’t burn on the fire.
- Thread the chicken pieces onto the soaked sosatie sticks.
- Braai sosaties, turning occasionally until lightly charred and cooked through.
- To serve, spread tzatziki on a platter and add the sosaties, feta, olives, mini cucumbers and avo.
- Serve with pita bread on the side.