Show some creativity in the kitchen! We share a great new way to serve gizzards.
- 6 large potatoes, washed
- vegetable oil
- 100g cream cheese
- 1 cup Gouda cheese, grated
- 500g chicken gizzards, cooked and chopped
- a handful of chives, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°
- Rub the potatoes with oil and salt.
- Sprinkle some salt on a baking sheet and place the potatoes on the salt. Bake for 1 hour. Remove and cool.
- Increase the oven temperature to 200°
- Cut the potatoes in half. Now scoop out the flesh and place it in a bowl, keeping the potato skins intact.
- Mix the cooked potato flesh with the cream cheese, Gouda, cooked chicken gizzards, and chives. Season to taste.
- Spoon the mixture into the potato skins and bake for a further 15 minutes.