Sticky, crispy chicken feet
Would you like to make sticky, crispy chicken feet? Follow our family-friendly recipe for this traditional dish.
- 1 bag of Goldi chicken feet
- 250g flour
- 2 tbsp BBQ spice
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil
- 100ml tomato sauce
- 100ml sweet chili sauce
- Boil the chicken feet until they’re cooked through. Pat dry.
- Coat the feet in seasoned flour and fry until crispy.
- Make the sticky sauce by adding both the sauces to a pan and bringing it to the boil.
- Pour the sauce over the crispy chicken feet and enjoy.