- 1 box of County Fair chicken nuggets
- 400g egg-fried rice
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 5 tbsp tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Bake the chicken nuggets in the oven, following the instructions on the package.
- Add all the sauce ingredients to a hot pan or wok. Stir and allow to bubble on high heat until the sauce reduces by about a third (this should take 2-3 minutes).
- Add the chicken back in and toss to coat. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and divide the chicken between bowls.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and spring onions and serve with rice.