- 500g shredded County Fair chicken
- 1 jar of Mexican salsa
- 1 can of full-cream coconut cream
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 1 egg
- sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Add the salsa and coconut cream to a pot and bring to a rapid boil.
- Add chicken, reduce heat, and allow to simmer for 10 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
- Reduce sauce, if needed, and season to taste.
- Roll out your pastry and cut into three round disks.
- Create your half-moons by placing the chicken filling in the centre of each puff-pastry disk. Now fold one half of each pasty to meet the other. Seal the edges with a fork.
- Place your half-moons on a greased baking tray and brush the pies with egg wash.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 20 - 25 minutes, or until golden brown.