These bowls of deliciousness will have you craving more!
- 4 chicken breasts
- ½ cup of flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 cups mieliepap
- ½ lemon
- 1 avocado
- 15ml olive oil
- 20g coriander, roughly chopped
- ½ cup plain yoghurt
- 30ml lime juice
- zest of 1 lime
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 50g baby spinach
- 2 large carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 4 baby cucumbers, sliced into ribbons
- 2 beetroots, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 baby red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 50g cashew nuts, toasted
- fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven to 190°
- Put the chicken breasts between two pieces of clingwrap. Bat them out gently using a rolling pin.
- Coat the chicken breasts in the seasoned flour, dunk in the whisked egg, and coat evenly in the mieliepap.
- Place the breasts on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and then check to see if they’re cooked through. If not, cook them a little bit longer.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Season to taste.
- Place ½ a cup of cooked quinoa into each bowl.
- Slice the chicken breasts into strips and evenly distribute them between the bowls.
- Arrange all the vegetables in the bowl and drizzle with the avocado dressing and cashew nuts.