An easy dinner sure to impress family and guests.
- 1 x County Fair Star pack
- 50ml lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) fresh thyme leaves
- 1 medium butternut
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) honey
- Olive oil
- Salt and milled black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the chicken into a roasting dish. Mix the lemon juice, thyme, and 1 Tbsp olive oil in a small bowl—season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the lemon juice mixture over the chicken and toss well.
- Roast in the oven for 1 hour.
- Peel the butternut, slice it in half and discard the seeds. Cut into evenly sized cubes and place in a pot.
- Cover with water, and cook over medium to high heat until tender.
- Strain the liquid, then mash the butternut until smooth.
- Add honey and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the butternut mash between four plates.
- Top with two pieces of chicken each, and serve.