The sweet, spicy chicken is delicious when tossed through chunky vegetables and roasted in the oven.
¼ cup (60ml) honey
2 Tbsp (30ml) smoked paprika
salt and milled pepper
1 County Fair braai pack
¼ cup (60ml) melted butter
½ pineapple, peeled and cubed
a handful of baby spinach
3-5 radishes, sliced
3-5 limes, sliced
a glug of olive oil
fresh chilli flakes
- Combine the honey, paprika and chicken. Season.
- Braai over hot coals for 25-30 minutes, brushing with butter at regular intervals.
- Combine the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Drizzle with oil, season and sprinkle with chilli flakes.
- Serve the chicken with your pineapple and lime salad, and garnish with fresh herbs.