A fresh new take on a well-loved classic. Try this bite-sized version!
- 3 cups (750ml) leftover cooked chicken - roughly shredded
- ½ cup (125ml) mayonnaise
- ¼ cup (60ml) plain yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) chutney
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup (60ml) chopped spring onion
- 8-12 butter lettuce or baby gem lettuce
- ½ cup (125ml) chopped grapes
- ½ cup (125ml) chopped pecan nuts
- ½ cup (125ml) chopped fresh celery
- Finely chopped red onion to taste
- Micro herbs for serving
- Mix the chicken, mayo, yoghurt, curry, spring onion and seasoning.
- Spoon filling into the lettuce leaves and garnish with grapes, pecan nuts, fresh celery, onion and micro herbs.