This makes the perfect office lunch and can be prepped in advance and stored in a jar in the fridge.
salt and milled pepper
4 County Fair skinless chicken breasts
1 tbsp ground turmeric
2 tbsp medium curry powder
2 tbsp canola oil
1 cup buttermilk
½ cup chutney
a handful of fresh coriander, chopped
2 tsp medium curry powder
500g pasta screws, cooked
1 can peach halves, drained and diced
- Season chicken generously with turmeric and half the curry powder.
- Heat oil in a large pan and fry chicken for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through and golden. Set aside and slice once cooled.
- Combine buttermilk, chutney, coriander and curry powder. Season.
- Place cooked pasta into a large bowl and add chicken.
- Toss through dressing, coating evenly.
- Fold in peaches and season well.
- Spoon into serving bowls, sprinkle with fresh herbs, and add a squeeze of lemon.