Made with spinach and chicken cordon bleu, this beetroot salad is full of flavour and crunch.
- 100g spinach, shredded
- a handful of parsley, chopped
- 60ml double-cream yoghurt (optional)
- 60ml mayonnaise
- 4 chicken cordon bleu portions
- 2 raw beetroots, grated
- 1 lemon
- In a bowl, mix the spinach and parsley. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix yoghurt (if using) and mayonnaise.
- Place the cordon bleu portions on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes according to package instructions.
- Place handfuls of beetroot and spinach on four plates and drizzle with the mayonnaise.
- Place one cordon bleu portion on each plate. Squeeze the lemon over each serving.