Chicken steaklets with pepper sauce
Wow guests in a flash with a moreish restaurant-style chicken steaklet dinner.
- 1 box County Fair Pepper Sauce Steaklets (4 steaklets)
- 2 cups bulgar wheat, cooked
- A handful (10g) fresh mint, chopped
- A handful (10g) fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 oranges or your selection of citrus, skin removed and sliced
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5ml) wholegrain mustard
- Salt and milled pepper
- Cook County Fair Chicken Steaklets according to package instructions.
- Cook bulgar wheat according to package instructions.
- Add mint and parsley to bulgar wheat and mix well.
- Garnish with oranges, grapefruit and radish slices.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper and dress the bulgar salad.
- Serve warm steaklets with bulgar salad.