Chicken spring rolls and samoosas
2 skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
a handful of fresh coriander, chopped
2 tsp ground coriander
2 garlic cloves, chopped
salt and milled pepper
12 samoosa pastry sheets, defrosted
¼ cup corn kernels, drained and rinsed
a handful of fresh chives, chopped
1 red chilli, chopped
a squeeze of ½ a lemon
12 spring roll pastry sheets, defrosted
- Combine half the chicken, the ground and fresh coriander, and the garlic. Season.
- Fill each of your samoosa pastry sheets with 2 Tbsp (30ml) of the filling. Roll to enclose and set aside.
- Combine the remaining chicken, corn, chives, chilli and lemon. Season.
- Fill your each of your spring roll pastry sheets with 2 Tbsp (30ml) of the filling. Roll to enclose and set aside.
- Fry the samoosas and spring rolls in hot oil for 4-5 minutes, or until cooked through and golden.
- Serve with fresh coriander and your favourite dipping sauce.