CHEESY CHICKEN NACHOS
A tasty dinner with minimal kitchen time is a winner in our books. Try this one tonight!
- 1 x County Fair Chicken Thighs pack
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 150g nacho chips
- ½ cup (125ml) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 avocado
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Olive oil
- Salt and milled black pepper
- Coriander (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place chicken thighs in a bowl with the chopped tomatoes, a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss well, then transfer to an oven tray. Roast for 50 minutes.
- Allow the chicken to cool, then shred, discarding the bones.
- Toss the shredded chicken through the tomato cooking juices.
- Turn the oven onto grill.
- Place the nacho chips in an oven-proof serving dish.
- Top with the shredded chicken, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place under the oven grill. Grill for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden. Be sure to keep an eye on it!
- In the meantime, peel and remove the pip from the avocado. Mash lightly to leave a chunky texture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove the nachos from the oven and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and a dollop of the mashed avocado.
- Garnish with coriander, if using, and serve.