The perfect snack for when you’re watching the match of the season!
- 1kg chicken feet
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 30ml chicken spice
- 5ml chilli flakes
- 60ml oil
- 1kg potatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the chicken feet, garlic, chicken spice, chilli flakes and 30ml oil in a bowl. Stir to coat the chicken feet and set aside.
- Place the chips in an oven-proof dish with the remaining oil, and season. Roast the chips for 40 minutes, turning once during cooking.
- Preheat a griddle pan over medium-high heat. Place the chicken feet in the pan and cook in batches until cooked.
- Serve your crispy chips with the chicken feet.