Chicken chippies lunchbox sorted
Give kids the head start they deserve by serving up some chicken chippies for school lunch.
- 200 g County Fair Crumbed Chicken Chippies
- 1 apple or fruit of juice
- 3 oat crunchies, or sweet treat of choice
- 1 orange juice 250ml, or a water bottle
- Place the Chicken Chippies on a baking tray and bake for 12 minutes at 180°C until golden.
- Allow Chicken Chippies to cool.
- Place Chicken Chippies in a lunchbox along with your kid's favourite fruit, sweet treat and juice.