Tangy gherkins, Caesar dressing and crispy ciabatta rolls offer a unique twist to the classic chicken burger.
- 4 chicken breast steaks
- 1 lettuce head, shredded
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 5 gherkins, sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- Caesar dressing
- Ciabatta rolls
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the chicken breast steaks on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Toast the rolls, halve them, and place some lettuce on the bottom part of each roll. Add a layer of tomato slices.
- Layer the cooked chicken steaks over the tomatoes. Add cucumber and gherkins.
- Top with more lettuce, drizzle the dressing over the chicken, and top with the other half of the roll.