- kebab skewers
- 1kg Goldi chicken gizzards
- 2 litres of water
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- BBQ spice
- salt and pepper
- BBQ sauce
- First, pour water in a pot and boil the gizzards until slightly soft for about 35 minutes.
- Once cooked, set the gizzards aside to cool.
- For the marinade, add chopped garlic, cooking oil and BBQ spice, and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the cooked gizzards and allow them to soak in the marinade for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare your grill or braai stand.
- Soak the kebab skewers in water to prevent them from burning.
- After marinating for 30 minutes, pierce the gizzards with the skewers.
- Braai and baste the gizzards with the BBQ sauce.
- Serve with potato wedges.