- 2 tbsp (30ml) paprika
- 8 thigh fillets
- 2 cups (500ml) Amasi
- 2 cups (500ml) flour
- 1 tbsp (15ml) baking powder
- oil for deep-frying
- In a bowl, mix paprika, chicken and Amasi. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix flour with baking powder.
- Remove the chicken from the Amasi and coat with the flour mixture. Place over a wire rack.
- Heat oil. When heated, gently drop the chicken into the oil and cook for 6 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Serve with vegetables and yellow rice.