These drumsticks are slightly sweet and slightly sour, and pop with spicy flavour.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅓ cup hot sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1kg chicken drumsticks
- Preheat the oven to 200°
- Mix the garlic, oil, vinegar, paprika, salt, hot sauce, and sugar in a small bowl.
- Make three incisions on each drumstick and cover with the hot-sauce mixture.
- Leave to marinate for at least 3 hours.
- Place in a roasting pan and pop into the oven for 30 minutes.