These are incredibly addictive. We suggest making double!
2 County Fair skinless chicken breasts
salt and milled pepper
1 cup BBQ sauce
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
a handful of freshly chopped parsley
1 cup grated cheddar or mozzarella
1 roll puff pastry, defrosted
1 egg, whisked
- Season chicken generously.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chicken breasts for 8-10 minutes until golden or cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Combine BBQ sauce, mustard and herbs.
- Shred chicken with a fork and toss together with sauce.
- Fold through cheese.
- Roll pastry out onto a floured surface.
- Using an 8cm round cutter, cut out 16 discs.
- Place 2 tbsp filling in the centre of one pastry disc, leaving a gap around the edges.
- Cover with remaining pastry discs and pinch closed using a fork.
- Brush with egg wash and place onto a greased baking tray.
- Bake at 180°C for 12-15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.