Looking for a simple but mouth-watering weeknight meal? Look no further!
3 rosemary sprigs
4 chicken breast steaks
1 onion, chopped
4 garlic cloves, chopped
400g cherry tomatoes
5ml chilli flakes
250ml chicken stock
400g penne pasta, cooked
- Heat oil in a saucepan over high heat.
- Add the rosemary sprigs and cook for 30 seconds. Remove the rosemary, add the chicken steaks, and cook for 10 minutes or until cooked. Set aside.
- Add the onion, garlic and salt. Fry until the onions are soft and translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and chilli and cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the stock and bring to a boil. Reduce.
- Add the cooked penne, season with salt and toss.
- Serve penne with chicken and rosemary.