This recipe is bound to be a hit with the entire family. Serve the mash straight after preparing it.
- 8 potatoes
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 60ml hot milk
- 200g green beans
- 200g chicken nuggets
- 200ml mayonnaise
- 45ml wholegrain mustard
- 45ml honey
- 15ml white grape vinegar
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and add enough water to cover them. Add salt and 2 chopped garlic cloves, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high. Loosely cover the saucepan and boil the potatoes gently for 15 minutes or until the potatoes break apart easily. Drain well.
- Return the potatoes to the saucepan. Place over heat for 2 minutes to allow any leftover water to evaporate.
- Mash the potatoes. Pour in the hot milk, stir, and mash until smooth.
- In a pan, sauté the rest of the garlic and beans until cooked.
- Preheat the oven to 180°
- Place the nuggets in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, honey, and vinegar in a bowl.
- Serve the nuggets over the creamy mash with the mayo-mustard and the garlicky beans.