With just a little bit of effort, a few simple ingredients can create a mouth-watering plate of food.
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 50g baby spinach, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 30ml chutney
- 15ml oil
- 700g noodles
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup hot chicken stock
- a handful of peas
- a handful of coriander, chopped salt and pepper
- Place the chicken, spinach, onion, chutney, salt, and pepper into a food processor, and blitz.
- Roll the chicken mixture into small balls and set aside.
- Heat a large pan with oil and brown the chicken balls. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the noodles, garlic, and stock over medium-high heat.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until the noodle are perfectly cooked
- Add the chicken balls, peas, and coriander.
- Make sure the chicken is heated through before serving.