- 500ml rice
- 6-8 chicken wings
- 15ml curry powder
- 15ml chicken spice
- 30ml vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 potatoes, cut into chunks
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 5ml turmeric
- 500ml chicken stock
- Wash and soak the rice for 30 minutes.
- Season the chicken with salt, curry, and chicken spice. Set aside.
- Add oil to a saucepan and brown the chicken pieces. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add the onion, and sauté until it has a golden colour.
- Add the potatoes, garlic, and turmeric. Cook, stirring, for a few minutes.
- Add rice and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the stock and return the chicken to the pan. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and leave the chicken in the pan for 10 minutes. Fluff the rice.
- Enjoy the chicken with your fluffy rice. Dinner in a dash!