Nothing is going to waste; we use the liquid remaining from simmering chicken feet to make a delicious soup.
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1L chicken feet stock (chicken feet)
- 1 can (400g) butterbeans
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) cream
- Handful coriander, chopped
- Toasted bread, to serve
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat add onions and cook stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until
- Add the chicken feet stock and beans and cook for 10
- Add cream and coriander stir and set
- Blitz the soup until smooth.
- Return to heat for 5 minutes and serve hot with toasties and charred chicken feet if you wish.