Looking for ways to get your kids interested in this low-cost part of the chicken? Use hearts as a topping for mini pizzas.
- 3 cups flour
- 2.5ml yeast
- 15ml sugar
- 5ml salt
- 375ml lukewarm water
- 50g mozzarella, grated
- 80g cheddar cheese, grated
- chicken hearts, cooked
- honey-mustard dressing
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place flour, yeast, sugar, salt and water in a large bowl and mix to combine. Cover with cling film and set aside for 3 hours.
- Turn out the dough on a floured surface and divide into four pieces.
- Knead each dough ball and shape into pizza bases. Leave for 15 minutes on the kitchen counter. Place your baking trays in the oven.
- Transfer the dough onto the hot baking trays, and top with cheese and chicken hearts.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and drizzle with honey-mustard dressing.