Cook until there’s no liquid left in the pot to bring out the sweet-and-sour flavour.
- 80ml flour
- 500g chicken necks
- 60ml oil, divided
- 125ml apple cider vinegar
- 60ml honey
- 250ml canned pineapple chunks and juice
- 45ml tomato sauce
- 10ml brown sugar
- ½ onion, sliced
- 3 x robot peppers, sliced
- handful coriander, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Mix the flour with salt and pepper. Coat the chicken necks with the flour mixture.
- Heat 30ml oil in a pan. Add half the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and light brown. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Mix the vinegar, honey, pineapple juice, tomato sauce, brown sugar, and salt in a bowl.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan. Add the onion and peppers. Cook, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chicken and pour over the pineapple mixture. Cook until thick and delicious.