Rosemary roasted chicken with red onions & grapes
- 1 x County Fair Braai Pack
- 3 red onions, cut into 8 wedges each, skin discarded
- 4 Tbsp (60ml) olive oil
- Juice & zest of 2 lemons
- 4 rosemary sprigs, roughly broken and torn
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Salt and milled black pepper
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) olive oil
- 800g red grapes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the chicken in a large mixing bowl with the red onions.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice & zest, rosemary, garlic, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- Gently toss all together to coat evenly.
- Tip the contents of the bowl onto a sheet pan or into a roasting tray. Ensure the chicken is skin-side up.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, add the grapes and drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil. Return all to the oven and roast for 15 minutes more.